Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One night of debauchery is far too many…

… if only my shift had not been changed, then I would have went straight home from the theatre. Rather I went to the Montage, drank too much {which I never, ever do}, played drunk deviant bingo and learned a little too much through a very foggy haze. Highlights not to be mentioned, I did see Harold and Maude for the first time. Hard to believe I had not already seen the film, instantly I fell in love! ‘Trouble’ for instance, is one of my all time favorite songs- ever. How unlikely that I was unaware of its use in this film. I have already queued it on Netflix so that David can also see it. Speaking of, we are planning art collaborations for the future and I am very excited to see where these projects lead us. Well, now for rest after a dreadful day of work + hangover.

No comments: