Thursday, January 31, 2008

Newest legion of arctic explorers trail the Northwest Americas…

Headlines for our unimproved weather conditions -or- hey, the snow is awful high. Pedestrian suffering continues, climbing slippery ice mounds where sidewalks once were. I am terribly irritated, what is to be done for the less mobile populous? Brought to tears at the sight of wheelchair bound citizens and woot-ing for the elderly who take great bounds from possible curbs to bus doors. The season of wet pant bottoms and fluctuating fevers, has taken more convictions in its wake today. Snow day as it is properly called, kept me home without a fight, though it appears to have been a premature decision. The puddles grow quick, blinding sun rays shamelessly peering. I long for rain boots and frothed soymilk in large porcelain tea cups. Until next year with my luck, at least I have Belle & Sebastian. xoxo for Tigermilk.

No comments: